Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
To complete the assignment, you will read a brief epidemiological study (Lyme Di
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
To complete the assignment, you will read a brief epidemiological study (Lyme Disease Study), which is
available through our course website and critique it using the criteria below. You will also be required to read materials on epidemiological study design and flaws
Use these readings, as well as the cursory information from our epidemiology lecture, to write a three
page, single-spaced critique of this study. Note: It will negatively affect your grade if you try to
evaluate the study using only class epidemiology notes and do not incorporate the assigned readings
into your evaluation of the study. You will be expected to address the following issues, as well as any
other characteristics of the study that you feel help characterize it, either positively or negatively:
Collection of Data:
• Why was the study done? (what was the author’s goal or hypothesis)
• What type of study was it? (i.e., case-control, cohort, etc.)
• How was the sample size determined?
• How were the study subjects selected? Does this sampling method seem reasonable?
• How was the ratio of cases to control subjects determined?
• Could there have been bias in the selection of the subjects, and if so, how likely might this
bias have affected the data?
• Could there have been bias in the collection of information, and if so, how could this
observation bias have affected the data?
• Establish whether there’s a cause-effect relationship
Analysis of Data:
• Describe and criticize methods used to control confounding
• Describe and criticize methods used to measure the association between exposure and
disease (i.e., odds-ratio, relative risk)
Interpretation of Data:
• Present the major results of the study
• How might bias, confounding or chance have affected the results?
• To whom (what population) might the results of this study be generalized?
Your paper should be two to three pages in length, single spaced and in bulleted in format, preferably in
11 point Calibri type (no larger than 12 point size). The paper should read fluidly, with an introduction,
bullet point answers addressing these points and any others you feel are germane to the paper
objectives, and a conclusion/summary. To be very clear, you should answer each of the above
questions with a brief bullet point answer, and only your introduction and conclusion should be in
What Will You Get?
Get result-oriented writing and never worry about grades anymore. We follow the highest quality standards to make sure that you get perfect assignments.
Our writers have experience in dealing with papers of every educational level. You can surely rely on the expertise of our qualified professionals.
Your deadline is our threshold for success and we take it very seriously. We make sure you receive your papers before your predefined time.
24/7 Customer Support
Someone from our customer support team is always here to respond to your questions. So, hit us up if you have got any ambiguity or concern.
Sit back and relax while we help you out with writing your papers. We have an ultimate policy for keeping your personal and order-related details a secret.
Still reluctant about placing an order? Our 100% Moneyback Guarantee backs you up on rare occasions where you aren’t satisfied with the writing.
Expository essay of mine is well combined with the pre-made book review. Many thanks for your fast support and quick assistance with the writing.
I needed a research summary to be rewritten according to the stylistic rules used in this college. Everything was done as I asked, I enjoyed the discount and will order again. Didn’t communicate with the writer.
Thanks Elite Academic Essays for helping me sell myself in the best possible way! You’ve done a magnificent job of tying all the pieces of my school application together and creating a holistic image of who I am and what I’ve done in a very bold and captivating manner. Marvelous!