Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
THE IRON GIANT ESSAY Write an essay on The Iron Giant using one of the following
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
THE IRON GIANT ESSAY
Write an essay on The Iron Giant using one of the following prompts:
1. Seeing a character’s life as a journey in search of truth or meaning may help us to
understand a central idea of the work. Apply this statement to The Iron Giant and assess
the degree to which this search is successful.
2. Those qualities that make a character heroic may also cause his or her suffering or
destruction. To what extent is this statement true of a character in The Iron Giant?
3. With reference to The Iron Giant, to what extent is a central character enlightened or
changed by his/her main quest?
Your essay should have a clear thesis and be about 750 words in length. Your introduction
should provide an interesting “hook” to grab the attention of your reader, and must state
your thesis (based on one of the prompts) and indicate your “map” (i.e. the main points that
you intend to discuss). Your body paragraphs must have topic sentences, relevant evidence,
clear explanations, and concluding sentences. Also, be sure to make your concluding
paragraph interesting as well as complete.
Try to use specific evidence from the film to support your case. If you wish to quote dialogue,
be sure to quote accurately. You may wish to make reference to Superman: The Movie as well
(but this is not required, and you are not writing a simple comparison of the two films). You
should use your notes on the hero myth as a guide; however, do not simply quote from your
notes, but try to rephrase the ideas and concepts in your own words. For this particular
assignment, you do not require a bibliography or works cited. In addition, you do not need to
cite sources for references or quotations taken from either the movies or your notes. Please
do not use any other sources for this assignment. Also, be aware that plagiarism may incur a
mark of zero.
Remember to proofread your final draft very carefully before submitting it, and use the
format discussed in class.
5-PARAGRAPH ESSAY OUTLINE
1. Hook/Topic Sentence (Attention-grabbing, short sentence)
2. Thesis (One sentence to establish main idea or position)
3. Map (Plan to show focus of what essay will prove using three supporting ideas)
FIRST BODY PARAGRAPH
4. Topic sentence (Statement of first supporting idea)
5. Example one (Example related to first supporting idea)
6. Explanation (Explanation from literature, life, or research to explain example one)
7. Example two (Example related to first supporting idea)
8. Explanation (Explanation from literature, life, or research to explain example two)
9. Concluding sentence (Restate topic sentence with different wording)
III. SECOND BODY PARAGRAPH
10. Topic sentence (Statement of second supporting idea)
11. Example one (Example related to second supporting idea)
12. Explanation (Explanation from literature, life, or research to explain example one)
13. Example two (Example related to second supporting idea)
14. Explanation (Explanation from literature, life, or research to explain example two)
15. Concluding sentence (Restate topic sentence with different wording)
THIRD BODY PARAGRAPH
16. Topic sentence (Statement of third supporting idea)
17. Example one (Example related to third supporting idea)
18. Explanation (Explanation from literature, life, or research to explain example one)
19. Example two (Example related to third supporting idea)
20. Explanation (Explanation from literature, life, or research to explain example two)
21. Concluding sentence (Restate topic sentence with different wording)
22. Restate thesis (Using different wording)
23. Summary (Summarize three supporting ideas again using different wording)
24. Parting thoughts (Final thoughts or ideas for reader to think about)
What Will You Get?
Get result-oriented writing and never worry about grades anymore. We follow the highest quality standards to make sure that you get perfect assignments.
Our writers have experience in dealing with papers of every educational level. You can surely rely on the expertise of our qualified professionals.
Your deadline is our threshold for success and we take it very seriously. We make sure you receive your papers before your predefined time.
24/7 Customer Support
Someone from our customer support team is always here to respond to your questions. So, hit us up if you have got any ambiguity or concern.
Sit back and relax while we help you out with writing your papers. We have an ultimate policy for keeping your personal and order-related details a secret.
Still reluctant about placing an order? Our 100% Moneyback Guarantee backs you up on rare occasions where you aren’t satisfied with the writing.
Expository essay of mine is well combined with the pre-made book review. Many thanks for your fast support and quick assistance with the writing.
I needed a research summary to be rewritten according to the stylistic rules used in this college. Everything was done as I asked, I enjoyed the discount and will order again. Didn’t communicate with the writer.
Thanks Elite Academic Essays for helping me sell myself in the best possible way! You’ve done a magnificent job of tying all the pieces of my school application together and creating a holistic image of who I am and what I’ve done in a very bold and captivating manner. Marvelous!