Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
Rationale: This year, you have studied in depth, nutrients and their functions,
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Rationale: This year, you have studied in depth, nutrients and their functions, the importance of making healthy decisions in relation to food and nutrient choices, and how these choices affect health and disease throughout the lifespan. Tasks: For the culminating activity, your tasks are to analyze the nutrition and health needs of a fictional family by creating a meal plan that is effective in ensuring rich nutrient intake and that promotes good physical health, at various stages of the life cycle. Successful completion of this task will help to demonstrate your thorough understanding of the relationship between nutrition and health and how it changes throughout the lifespan. Resources Allowed: While preparing your analysis, you may use your class notes and Canada’s Food Guide. Secondary sources may also be used but will require a correct APA reference list attached. Fictional Family: The following chart outlines important personal information and current food practices of the fictitious family, who follows the food guidelines. Bonita (grandmother; Jaime’s mother)
– 70 years old
– retired line chef of 45 years
– goes lawn-bowling 3 times a week – loves bread and pastries
– Type II diabetes
– 52 years old
– works and owns a 24-hour plumbing business; works all hours of the day
– allergic to eggs
– 48 years old
– ER hospital nurse (averages 60+ hr/wk)
– allergic to seeds & nuts – 25 years old
– dance instructor of performing dance academy; instructs and trains 6 days a week
– transitioning into pesco-vegetarian
– 15 years old – high school student
– works part-time at local veterinary clinic
– eats convenience foods an average of 1 meal a day per week
Instructions for Analysis: 1. Using a list format or a graphic organizer of your choice, identify at least 5 nutrients (macro and/or micro) that would be missing, in excess of, or needs special attention in each family member’s diet based on their food likes and dislikes, food restrictions, overall lifestyle, etc., and explain why these nutrients are important for that family member.
2. In paragraph form, for each family member, based on your identification of information in Question #1 as well as their backgrounds, identify a possible disease/illness that may occur if this family member does not change their current eating habits (and lifestyle, if you can connect it to nutritional health) and identify possible early warning signs they may show of this disease/illness. 3. Select two family members from different life stages. Explain, in paragraph form, how these two family members’ current eating habits may be related to various factors such as genetics, schedules, stress, lifestyle, activity level, etc. 4. Using a list format, identify and evaluate strategies you would recommend to each member of the fictional family to adopt in order to help them improve their eating habits. 5. Using a graphic organizer of your choice, plan one full day (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks) worth of meals for the entire family. When preparing your meal creations, you must take into consideration the information provided in the chart above. At least one of the meals should be shared/common among all the family members. You should also consider the strategies you identified in Question #4 so that their chances of suffering from nutrition–related disease or illness in the future are minimized. Your final submission must include the following: Analysis responses, typed, 12 point font, double-spaced Graphic organizers, typed, 12 point font, clean lines APA reference list
What Will You Get?
Get result-oriented writing and never worry about grades anymore. We follow the highest quality standards to make sure that you get perfect assignments.
Our writers have experience in dealing with papers of every educational level. You can surely rely on the expertise of our qualified professionals.
Your deadline is our threshold for success and we take it very seriously. We make sure you receive your papers before your predefined time.
24/7 Customer Support
Someone from our customer support team is always here to respond to your questions. So, hit us up if you have got any ambiguity or concern.
Sit back and relax while we help you out with writing your papers. We have an ultimate policy for keeping your personal and order-related details a secret.
Still reluctant about placing an order? Our 100% Moneyback Guarantee backs you up on rare occasions where you aren’t satisfied with the writing.
Expository essay of mine is well combined with the pre-made book review. Many thanks for your fast support and quick assistance with the writing.
I needed a research summary to be rewritten according to the stylistic rules used in this college. Everything was done as I asked, I enjoyed the discount and will order again. Didn’t communicate with the writer.
Thanks Elite Academic Essays for helping me sell myself in the best possible way! You’ve done a magnificent job of tying all the pieces of my school application together and creating a holistic image of who I am and what I’ve done in a very bold and captivating manner. Marvelous!