Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
Assigned Country: SRI LANKA These topics are very relevant to the international
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Assigned Country: SRI LANKA
These topics are very relevant to the international business community. I have provided some parameters for addressing the research paper.
PLEASE SEEK HELP FROM THE LIBRARIAN OR CHECK WITH ME IN TERMS OF HOW TO ACCESS RESOURCES IN THE LIBRARY OR THROUGH YOUR COMPUTER. The different databases and sources available for the research paper will
be discussed in class. Objective: To create a business opportunity for an American consumer/business product in a foreign country.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO STATE WHAT IS THE BUSINESS THAT YOU PLAN TO OPEN OVERSEAS. KEEP IN MIND THE FEASIBILITY!!!!!!!
Research Project Outline
1. Size of market (demographics, socioeconomic state, urban/rural).
2. Sociocultural acceptance of productâ€“adaptation necessary?
3. Legal/bureaucratic environment (imports, local manufacture, taxation).
4. Competition in market.
5. Economic and political climate for foreign business.
6. Methods for marketing and distribution.
7. Managerial and labor climate.
8. Financial viability (profit margin, currency translation, profit repatriation).
Research Project Report
The report will essentially cover all topics in the outline plus an executive summary, introduction (country and product) and recommendations. The report will be word-processed, about total of 20 pages (double-spaced) and will have an appendix that contains exhibits. Examples are maps of the country, tables and charts. Note: this length excludes any Tables/Figures/Illustrations/References you may want to attach. The purpose of this search is to thoroughly understand the country from a business perspective.
Part A: Background Cultural Analysis (Total= 40 points) length = 8-10 pages
In particular, focus on its economy (population, growth rate, per capita income, GDP, imports/exports, principal trading partners, unemployment rate, inflation rate, currency exchange rate, incentives offered to stimulate foreign direct investment, credit rating, and BOP status), its resources (natural and human resource base), its judicial system (access to speedy and fair trials in case of business conflicts), potential for repatriation of profits earned there back to the U.S., its regulatory environment, its stock market, and its political climate (ideology, stability). Please also consult with otherssources (books, magazine articles, the NTDB CD-ROM) on the subject.
THE DRAFT AND REVISION PROCESS:
– I will be marking your part A of the paper to allow you the opportunity to improve both your writing as well as the content of the research paper. I look for the following criteria in your submission:
i. The clarity of assertions you have made in the paper. How clearly you are able to communicate the source material and explain it in your own words without committing plagiarism.
ii. How well you have documented your sources (citations), both within the body of the paper as well as the references page. Please make sure that your information is presented in APA format.
iii. The clarity of explanation of your graphs and tables in the paper.
iv. Finally, I will also check for grammar, style and sentence formation. Please pay attention to the â€œtenseâ€ in your writing.
– PLEASE DO NOT WRITE YOUR REPORT IN BULLET POINTS!!!!!!!!!!! It is important that your report is written in paragraph with proper citation in the body of the paper as well as the reference page.
– Regarding the format of the report for Part A, the first page should contain an executive summary that describes the gist of what you found, and what you recommend. The remaining pages are the body of the report. Please make sure that you cite your work in the body of the paper as well as create a Reference page at the end. Please follow the APA style format to cite your work (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/2/10/).
What Will You Get?
Get result-oriented writing and never worry about grades anymore. We follow the highest quality standards to make sure that you get perfect assignments.
Our writers have experience in dealing with papers of every educational level. You can surely rely on the expertise of our qualified professionals.
Your deadline is our threshold for success and we take it very seriously. We make sure you receive your papers before your predefined time.
24/7 Customer Support
Someone from our customer support team is always here to respond to your questions. So, hit us up if you have got any ambiguity or concern.
Sit back and relax while we help you out with writing your papers. We have an ultimate policy for keeping your personal and order-related details a secret.
Still reluctant about placing an order? Our 100% Moneyback Guarantee backs you up on rare occasions where you aren’t satisfied with the writing.
Expository essay of mine is well combined with the pre-made book review. Many thanks for your fast support and quick assistance with the writing.
I needed a research summary to be rewritten according to the stylistic rules used in this college. Everything was done as I asked, I enjoyed the discount and will order again. Didn’t communicate with the writer.
Thanks Elite Academic Essays for helping me sell myself in the best possible way! You’ve done a magnificent job of tying all the pieces of my school application together and creating a holistic image of who I am and what I’ve done in a very bold and captivating manner. Marvelous!