Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
Week 4: Discussion: Mr. X. This post must include responses to all the questions
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
Week 4: Discussion: Mr. X.
This post must include responses to all the questions in this discussion.
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY THIS ARE WHAT THE PROFESSOR WANTS
– You must answer each question in a paragraph form
– Each answer paragraph must have a citation
– No direct quotes original work only
– No points if references are posted without citations
– No points if citations are included but no references
– APA format
Mr. X, age 57, presented to his physician with marked fatigue, nausea with occasional diarrhea, and a sore, swollen tongue. Lately he also has been experiencing a tingling feeling in his toes and a feeling of clumsiness. Microscopic examination of a blood sample indicated a reduced number of erythrocytes, many of which are megaloblasts, and a reduced number of leukocytes, including many large, hypersegmented cells. Hemoglobin and serum levels of vitamin B12 were below normal. Additional tests confirm pernicious anemia.
1. Relate the pathophysiology of pernicious anemia to the manifestations listed above.
2. Discuss how the gastric abnormalities contribute to vitamin B12 and iron deficiency and how vitamin B12 deficiency causes complications associated with pernicious anemia.
3. Discuss other tests that could be performed to diagnose this type of anemia.
4. Discuss the treatment available and the limitations.
* Ms. L, a 19-year-old woman with no previous medical history, was involved in a serious automobile accident in which her best friend died. Examination by EMT personnel first on the scene revealed she had only minor scrapes and bruises and no sign of head trauma. While en route by ambulance to the hospital, Ms. L complained of thirst and appeared restless. Further examination indicated a rapid pulse and respirations, with her blood pressure now at 100/60 mm Hg. She appeared less responsive to the paramedics. She was slipping into circulatory shock as they checked her again for internal injuries.
1. Discuss the contributing factors to shock in this case and the pathophysiologic changes causing the changes in vital signs.
2. Discuss the signs and symptoms of shock, including the rationale for each, as seen in the early stage, and as compensation mechanisms respond.
3. Discuss emergency and follow-up treatment for shock and for complications that may arise if not treated quickly.
4. Compare the types of shock, giving a specific cause, classification, and any significant changes in onset or manifestations.
– Textbook: Hubert, R. & VanMeter, K. (2018). Gould’s pathophysiology for the health professions (6th ed.). Elsevier
– One outside scholarly resource.
Please remember that scholarly resources must be used to support your post. You must use two resources to support your discussion post: (1) the textbook reading AND (2) an outside scholarly resource.
Comments from Customer
Hubert, R. & VanMeter, K. (2018). Gould’s pathophysiology for the health professions (6th ed.). Elsevier
What Will You Get?
Get result-oriented writing and never worry about grades anymore. We follow the highest quality standards to make sure that you get perfect assignments.
Our writers have experience in dealing with papers of every educational level. You can surely rely on the expertise of our qualified professionals.
Your deadline is our threshold for success and we take it very seriously. We make sure you receive your papers before your predefined time.
24/7 Customer Support
Someone from our customer support team is always here to respond to your questions. So, hit us up if you have got any ambiguity or concern.
Sit back and relax while we help you out with writing your papers. We have an ultimate policy for keeping your personal and order-related details a secret.
Still reluctant about placing an order? Our 100% Moneyback Guarantee backs you up on rare occasions where you aren’t satisfied with the writing.
Expository essay of mine is well combined with the pre-made book review. Many thanks for your fast support and quick assistance with the writing.
I needed a research summary to be rewritten according to the stylistic rules used in this college. Everything was done as I asked, I enjoyed the discount and will order again. Didn’t communicate with the writer.
Thanks Elite Academic Essays for helping me sell myself in the best possible way! You’ve done a magnificent job of tying all the pieces of my school application together and creating a holistic image of who I am and what I’ve done in a very bold and captivating manner. Marvelous!