Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
Research Problem: Employment resources, and training programs, are lacking for homeless individuals
* Research Problem: Employment resources, and training programs, are lacking for homeless individuals. Job placement is an issue that needs to be worked on because job retainment can be difficult due to some factors of childcare issues, immigration status, mental health, criminal background, being a single parent, etc.
**As research shows, employment resource centers are vital for homeless individuals who face the problem of having their basic needs met. Homelessness is an aspect of society caused by poverty, mental illness, substance abuse, domestic violence, sustaining employment, lack of affordable housing, and other systemic failures. As homeless individuals struggle with various issues and homelessness, they are stuck in a perpetual cycle of despair, unable to reach self-autonomy and self-determination. For this reason, various social service organizations exist to assist individuals or families with employment, counseling, health services, public assistance, housing, and other voucher programs. Help USA as an example is an agency that provides services for homeless individuals in this area but does not have enough Employment Resource Centers in all five boroughs to assist individuals in becoming self-sufficient to then find permanent housing.
HELP USA. (2022). About Us | HELP USA. HELP USA. Retrieved 9 May 2022, from https://www.helpusa.org/about-help-usa/
***Research question: Do In-House Employment Resource Centers lead to higher employment rates for homeless individuals than external referral affiliations in agencies serving the homeless population?
I have included 16 references: 14 scholarly articles for this Research Project, 1 website, and the textbook (see bottom for references and uploads).
Create a detailed, annotated outline (full sentences, complete thoughts) of your research project.
Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
In your paper,
Describe the research problem.
Draft potential solution for inclusion in a future proposal.
Illustrate the progression of the proposal through use of an annotated outline.
Evaluate relevant scholarly research,
Incorporate the scholarly research into the proposal outline.
List references of scholarly literature in APA format (7th ed.).
An annotated outline essentially comes down to this: It is formatted like a regular outline, but you just need to expand each point with a few sentences. Because this is an outline of your research paper, I suggest you follow this outline:
1. Introduction and Background
Statement of the problem
Significance of the problem
Ethical Considerations and
3. Management Plan
1) Blank, R. M. (2007). Improving the Safety Net for Single Mothers Who Face Serious Barriers to Work. The Future of Children, 17(2), 183–197.
2) Brown, M., Mihelicova, M., Collins, K., & Ponce, A. (2019). Predictors of employment outcomes in a comprehensive service program for individuals experiencing chronic homelessness. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 89(2), 279–286. https://doi.org/10.1037/ort0000358
3) Bruckman, M. E. (2018). Experiences of Low-Income Single Mothers in Selecting Early Child Care. Journal of Ethnographic & Qualitative Research, 12(4), 233–243.
4) de Vet, R., Beijersbergen, M. D., Lako, D. A. M., van Hemert, A. M., Herman, D. B., & Wolf, J. R. L. M. (2019). Differences between homeless women and men before and after the transition from shelter to community living: A longitudinal analysis. Health & Social Care in the Community, 27(5), 1193–1203. https://doi.org/10.1111/hsc.12752
5) Fleury MJ, Grenier G, Sabetti J, Bertrand K, Clément M, Brochu S. (2021). Met and unmet needs of homeless individuals at different stages of housing reintegration: A mixed-method investigation. PLoS One, 16(1):e0245088. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0245088
6) Fleury, M.-J., Grenier, G., Cao, Z., & Meng, X. (2021). Typology of Currently or Formerly Homeless Individuals Based on Their Use of Health and Social Services. Community Mental Health Journal, 57(5), 948–959. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10597-020-00693-6
7) Fraenkel, P. (2020). Time as a source of struggle and resilience in homeless families. Time & Society, 29(2), 581–603. https://doi.org/10.1177/0961463X20908082
8) GOLABEK-GOLDMAN, S. (2017). Ban the Address: Combating Employment Discrimination Against the Homeless. Yale Law Journal, 126(6), 1788–1868.
9) Groton, D. B., Gromer, J. M., Mennicke, A. M., Lee, J., Gul, M., Dupree, E. M., & Munn, J. (2017). “Give Us a Chance”: Understanding Job Seeking Among Women Experiencing Homelessness. Journal of Employment Counseling, 54(3), 115–131. https://doi.org/10.1002/joec.12060
10) HELP USA. (2022). About Us | HELP USA. HELP USA. Retrieved 9 May 2022, from https://www.helpusa.org/about-help-usa/
11) Kaur, H., Saad, A., Magwood, O., Alkhateeb, Q., Mathew, C., Khalaf, G., & Pottie, K. (2021). Understanding the health and housing experiences of refugees and other migrant populations experiencing homelessness or vulnerable housing: a systematic review using GRADE-CERQual. CMAJ Open, 9(2), E681–E692. https://doi.org/10.9778/cmajo.20200109
12) Lee, Y. (2019). Variations in Volunteer Use among Human Service Organizations in the USA. Voluntas: International Journal of Voluntary & Nonprofit Organizations, 30(1), 208–221. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11266-018-9969-y
13) Leedy, P. D. & Ormrod, J. E. (2015). Practical research: Planning and design (11th ed.). Pearson.
14) OCHOA, A., & DECKARD, R. (2020). Finding and keeping a job: Advice from formerly incarcerated employees. Corrections Today, 82(5), 38–43.
15) Richard, J. Y., & Lee, H.-S. (2019). A qualitative study of racial minority single mothers’ work experiences. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 66(2), 143–157. https://doi.org/10.1037/cou0000315
16) Trollinger, A. (2019). Revealing the “Social Consequences of Unemployment”: The Settlement Campaign for the Unemployed on the Eve of Depression. Journal of Social History, 52(4), 1250–1280. https://doi.org/10.1093/jsh/shy020
What Will You Get?
Get result-oriented writing and never worry about grades anymore. We follow the highest quality standards to make sure that you get perfect assignments.
Our writers have experience in dealing with papers of every educational level. You can surely rely on the expertise of our qualified professionals.
Your deadline is our threshold for success and we take it very seriously. We make sure you receive your papers before your predefined time.
24/7 Customer Support
Someone from our customer support team is always here to respond to your questions. So, hit us up if you have got any ambiguity or concern.
Sit back and relax while we help you out with writing your papers. We have an ultimate policy for keeping your personal and order-related details a secret.
Still reluctant about placing an order? Our 100% Moneyback Guarantee backs you up on rare occasions where you aren’t satisfied with the writing.
Expository essay of mine is well combined with the pre-made book review. Many thanks for your fast support and quick assistance with the writing.
I needed a research summary to be rewritten according to the stylistic rules used in this college. Everything was done as I asked, I enjoyed the discount and will order again. Didn’t communicate with the writer.
Thanks Elite Academic Essays for helping me sell myself in the best possible way! You’ve done a magnificent job of tying all the pieces of my school application together and creating a holistic image of who I am and what I’ve done in a very bold and captivating manner. Marvelous!