Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
You are to write and teach 4 lessons and write up reflection prompts: All Report
You are to write and teach 4 lessons and write up reflection prompts: All Report materials are to be submitted in a PDF to canvas, organized as follows:
a) Grading Rubric
b) Cover Page is to provide this information:
• Your name
• Student first name only (Jada)
• Chronological age: 18 years, 1 month and 10 days
• Date of report: 04/25/2022
• School name: Widener Memorial School
• Type of program (% of time spent in special education class, ex fulltime, part-time, etc)
• Exceptionality (per IDEA) Autism & Cerebral palsy
• Current Grade (do calculation)
• Functional Grade Level in Reading
• Functional Grade Level in Math
• Related services
• Unit Goal
• 4 Short Term Objectives: Jada will be able to _______
c) Lessons follow in order with worksheets/handouts/assessments (formative/summative/all progress monitoring charts) included. Lesson plans are to be typed using digital or traditional LaSalle format. Take photos of any materials unable to submit.
d) Supervisor’s Observation: YOU MUST HAVE A LESSON PLAN AVAILABLE FOR YOUR SUPERVISOR
• All components of lesson plan completed for each lesson.
• Detailed lesson procedures
• Formative assessments (ongoing) included for each lesson. Were objective(s) met?
• Summative assessment (final) including data collection charts used and describe student’s overall performance. Were the goal(s) of mini-unit achieved? See sample.
• Note adaptations made during lesson implementation (reflection section on lesson plan)
• One lesson is a “group” (2 students is sufficient)-please note on lesson plan
• Utilize technology in at least one lesson. Please note on lesson plan.
• Objectives must be measurable: target behavior, condition, criteria
• Assessments need to relate to objectives.
-Last page rubric
Reflection Prompts: Explain your answers
Lesson #1 Prompt: Imagine that learner was not engaged in this lesson. What else could you do?
Lesson #2 Prompt: Describe another way you could have taught this content (procedures).
Lesson #3 Prompt: Describe another strategy providing application and practice of content.
Lesson #4 Prompt: Describe another strategy to extend student’s knowledge.
Example of lesson Create a mini math lesson unit (4 lesson plans)
but on the same topic -Shopping for Groceries(Math Unit)
Objectives could be: Jada will be able to calculate
grocery prices with 80% accuracy. Jada will be able to read the price tag of the grocery and determine if she have enough money to buy the items with 80% accuracy.
TO ORDER THIS OR A SIMILAR PAPER PLEASE CLICK HERE
What Will You Get?
Get result-oriented writing and never worry about grades anymore. We follow the highest quality standards to make sure that you get perfect assignments.
Our writers have experience in dealing with papers of every educational level. You can surely rely on the expertise of our qualified professionals.
Your deadline is our threshold for success and we take it very seriously. We make sure you receive your papers before your predefined time.
24/7 Customer Support
Someone from our customer support team is always here to respond to your questions. So, hit us up if you have got any ambiguity or concern.
Sit back and relax while we help you out with writing your papers. We have an ultimate policy for keeping your personal and order-related details a secret.
Still reluctant about placing an order? Our 100% Moneyback Guarantee backs you up on rare occasions where you aren’t satisfied with the writing.
Expository essay of mine is well combined with the pre-made book review. Many thanks for your fast support and quick assistance with the writing.
I needed a research summary to be rewritten according to the stylistic rules used in this college. Everything was done as I asked, I enjoyed the discount and will order again. Didn’t communicate with the writer.
Thanks Elite Academic Essays for helping me sell myself in the best possible way! You’ve done a magnificent job of tying all the pieces of my school application together and creating a holistic image of who I am and what I’ve done in a very bold and captivating manner. Marvelous!