Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
The Maya Collapse Assignment Directions: • Address the issue in the prompt (belo
The Maya Collapse
• Address the issue in the prompt (below) on what contributed to the Maya collapse in the Termincal Classic in a 750-to-1000-word essay using the two scholarly articles listed below and provided.
• Your paper should take a clear position on the topic and should incorporate material from both readings to support your argument.
• Your paper should be an analysis of the issue at hand (what causes contributed to the demise of the Maya; which issue(s) do you think was most important) and not simply a summary of the articles
• Be sure to include a thorough discussion of the topic and specific examples from the archaeological record.
• This is not a research paper and I do not expect you to locate other sources.
These two sources are enough!!!!
!!!Make sure you use these two.
Paper Formatting Details:
• The paper should be between 750 and 1000 words, organized into paragraphs, typed/double-spaced in a 12-pt. font with one-inch margins, and proofread for grammatical and spelling errors. The bibliography page is not included in the total page count. Remember to number your pages, and include a cover sheet with the course, section number, and your name. The paper should be uploaded to Blackboard as a word (.doc or .docx file). The file should be labeled with your last name and “paper one”. For example, a paper I submit would be labeled “Sullivan Paper Three”.
• As with all formal papers, you should include a bibliography listing the references used for this paper. Any standard format (eg. MLA or APA) for your in-text citations and bibliography is acceptable if you are consistent in the format that you use for all your references. The Healey Library Web Page has a tutorial that goes over different citation examples if you have questions. Examples of different citation styles can also be found in at the Purdue Online Writing Lab.
• In the body of the paper, you should provide in text citations for all quoted and paraphrased material and for any factual information or ideas that are not common knowledge in the field. It is fine to use direct quotations but use them sparingly and only when the author worded something in a particularly insightful or convincing way. Be sure to analyze the quote in terms of how it supports your position. The paper should reflect your own ideas and not just summarize the ideas of others.
What Will You Get?
Get result-oriented writing and never worry about grades anymore. We follow the highest quality standards to make sure that you get perfect assignments.
Our writers have experience in dealing with papers of every educational level. You can surely rely on the expertise of our qualified professionals.
Your deadline is our threshold for success and we take it very seriously. We make sure you receive your papers before your predefined time.
24/7 Customer Support
Someone from our customer support team is always here to respond to your questions. So, hit us up if you have got any ambiguity or concern.
Sit back and relax while we help you out with writing your papers. We have an ultimate policy for keeping your personal and order-related details a secret.
Still reluctant about placing an order? Our 100% Moneyback Guarantee backs you up on rare occasions where you aren’t satisfied with the writing.
Expository essay of mine is well combined with the pre-made book review. Many thanks for your fast support and quick assistance with the writing.
I needed a research summary to be rewritten according to the stylistic rules used in this college. Everything was done as I asked, I enjoyed the discount and will order again. Didn’t communicate with the writer.
Thanks Elite Academic Essays for helping me sell myself in the best possible way! You’ve done a magnificent job of tying all the pieces of my school application together and creating a holistic image of who I am and what I’ve done in a very bold and captivating manner. Marvelous!